Supporting the mental health and emotional wellbeing of patients is a win-win for everyone and providing 360° support is now more important than ever.
We provide proven evidence-based strategies to support the emotional and mental wellbeing of patients through infertility and loss to provide them with support, life coaching strategies and a global community whilst complementing psychotherapy and traditional medicine.
Let's be honest... a high proportion of fertility clinic patients experience significant anxiety and stress but...
- Across the globe, psychological intervention is occurring too late in the process - we need to support clients earlier on their journey to conceive
- Patients are looking for their fertility clinic to provide holistic and 360° solutions
- Demand for fertility-specialist Psychotherapists far outweighs demand... and adds an added level of financial pressure for patients
- Many patients desperately need emotional and mental support but (for a variety of reasons) are reluctant to seek professional support
- Studies suggest that clients who thrive emotionally... also show better ART outcomes and live birth rates
- Low cost but high value solutions that complement your clinic treatments (without adding to employee workload) can be a game changer for referrals, word of mouth and patient satisfaction
- An outsourced solution that results in happier and more empowered clients filters through to frontline staff
Allow us to support your patients... to then support the wellness and longevity of your business and employees.
Let me ask you.... how would things change if ...
Your patients walked into consults and told you that they felt fully supported by your clinic, were able to make effective decisions and appointments felt easier and lighter.
Clinic success rates improved because patients were better able to manage chronic stress, addressed self- sabotaging behaviour and were better able to take control of their health, whilst being more open to suggestions and feedback.
Word of mouth referrals for your clinic increased because of the innovative and 360° support you provided and patient satisfaction levels increased dramatically.
Frontline staff such as phlebotomists and nurse practitioners felt more satisfied in their roles because the gains their patients had, filtered through to appointments. Clinic Psychotherapists and Counsellors achieved quicker wins with patients because support, community and resources were available in between (and in advance of) sessions.
You were able to free up workload from your staff to enable them to do what they do best (whilst allowing us to manage this aspect of patient care for you)
You had a cost effective solution to patient wellness that was stress free yet highly effective.
"Look at the data that I’ve collected over my career, on the impact of a mind-body program on fertility rates in infertility patients. Pregnancy and ‘take home baby’ rates pretty much double. If you had a pill that did that? Every infertility patient in the country would take that pill”.
Dr Alice Domar
Prominent Researcher, Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School
Meet the Facilitator, Robyn Birkin
As both a Certified Holistic Life Coach and Mind Body Fertility Practitioner, Mind Body Fertlity is Robyn's passion, because when we prioritize and support our emotional wellbeing - everything else falls into place and becomes more do-able.
Robyn supports patients with a raft of deep emotional wellbeing strategies, routines and resources to help them learn, integrate and embrace a strong and healthy emotional state so they can tackle your conception journey with grace, grit and gratitude.
She uses proven brain based techniques, daily rituals and live support to help patients get to a place of confidence and calm.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (Graduated with Distinction, Golden Key Honour Society)
- Certified Holistic Life Coach and Certified Mind Body Practitioner
- 20+ years' experience in Corporate Marketing and Employee Relations
- Personal infertility journey that included IUI, IVF, ICSI and pregnancy loss
- Award-Winning Podcaster with more than 750,000 downloads
- Mentor to aspiring fertility life coaches and practitioners
References and Professional Resume available on request
My go-to for everyone, is to use Robyn Birkin's programs
As a fertility specialist, patients are often asking me what to do to cope with the grief of infertility and failed treatment. It’s something that doesn’t get enough attention. My go to for everyone, is to use Robyn Birkin’s programs. She is truly an amazing person and coach when it comes to learning how to deal with stress and emotionally complex situations. She is a holistic life coach but is always aligning with evidence based practices, which is something so important from a physician perspective. I often lean on her for all fertility and non-infertility related things and she really helps to ground me. She is the ultimate listener and has so much incredible wisdom to share! Robyn’s programs are an AMAZING resource and tool to help you educate yourself and cope with your infertility struggles. I highly recommend them for anyone dealing with infertility.
Sasha Hakman MD/MS
Board certified Obstetrician Gynecologist and board certifiable Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility specialist
“I now feel hopeful. I’ve learned how to enjoy life during this really tough journey. Would I recommend this program? YES!
I have a better mindset. I’m calmer. I feel like I'm not alone. I feel like there are others out there doing this, and I can handle it. I've learned how to control the things I can control and to just accept the things I cannot control.
I've learned how to bring back things into my life that brought me joy. I've learned how to get out of sad/ frustrating situations faster.
Before I was isolated and depressed. I felt helpless and was really mad, very angry this was happening to us.
Now I still have episodes of feeling helpless or sad/ mad but they are in appropriate settings and only last briefly.”
Elizabeth, United States
We're here to support your practice
With a background in corporate marketing and employee relations, Robyn understands the need and demand for programs that go above and beyond standard services to create experiences that excite and delight patients.
With formal qualifications, approximately 500 clients from across the globe per year and 750,000 podcast downloads, we invite you to see how Robyn and her programs can support your clinic.