Time until replay closes + Doors close
You missed out!
How to step off the TTC Emotional Rollercoaster:
Here's what you'll discover in this class:
✓ Why meditation is great... but only a small part of a true emotional wellness plan... and what's better! (And why it's totally ok if meditation doesn't work for you)
✓ How this ONE thing (which many people miss) can allow you to skip 80% of the work and still experience a dramatic shift (meaning - it's passive and you don't have to actively add ANYTHING to your to-do list or already busy schedule)
✓ The 3 crucial pillars that can dramatically shift your mood, energy levels and relationships (hint: most fertility warriors are missing 2 of these!)
Join The Reset
If you're ready to...
- Step off the hamster wheel of fertility burnout and step into new clarity and calm...
- Have a toolkit of resources you can come back to, with knowledge on how to manage anxiety and the tough moments...
- Feel invigorated and refreshed together with the ability to see things more clearly and the reassurance that you'll be ok...
- Feel fully supported and guided through your journey by people who truly get it...
- Feel peaceful and ready for the next chapter...
- Make leaps and bounds in all areas of your life (finally start to see everything going upwards!) from your career to your relationship, and especially, your fertility
Then it's time to put yourself first and begin a new chapter on your fertility journey.
Kind words from Clients
This is what I needed to get myself back on track and feeling good about myself again. It's really helped me get back to feeling like myself again, while this is an important part of my life, I realized it's not the only part of my life. I feel like I'm going into my second IVF cycle refreshed and like I've done everything I could and feeling positive about it. And also knowing how to handle the emotions that will come along with it. Thank you, I am truly appreciative and grateful.
Genifer // USA
My experience of the fertility journey has been that you never quite know when to let go of hope and seek medical help, and all the while my wellbeing was deteriorating. I wish I could have armed myself with your tools 4 years ago, when we started TTC our second child... but I had no idea what we had in store.
Oonagh // Thailand
I have become so much calmer and much more aware of the importance of mind and body health. I wish I had this at the start of my journey, it really gave me the building blocks to learn how to cope through this sh*t storm and find me again. I just want to say thank you. Thank you to Robyn and everyone else behind the scenes. Thank you for helping me become a happier and calmer person. For teaching me valuable lessons about self love and how to be my own biggest cheerleader.
Cassandra // Australia