This is part 3 of my bliss ball recipe round up, after deciding that I need to get my butt into gear and rewind to my diet two years ago. Man, I was so good about what I ate then, and lately it’s been a total gluten and toast fest, and I feel that it probably doesn’t agree with me at this point.
So, starting with snacks, I’m going to do my best to get back on track with this awesome roundup of bliss ball recipes. This one has 18 date free bliss ball recipes, and I also have some nut free bliss ball recipes and some non chocolate bliss ball recipes too.
These recipes all look so delicious, and some crossed over into a few categories, but I wanted to be able to quickly reference them based on what I was looking for and felt like.
If you have a date free bliss ball recipe, feel free to link it below in the comments 🙂
- Mocha Hazelnut Power Balls – A Virtual Vegan
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Energy Balls – Baking Ginger
- Nutty Chocolate Energy Balls – Baking Ginger
- Chocolate No-Bake Bites – My Plant Based Family
- Vegan Energy Balls with Chocolate – Avocado Pesto
- Vegan Hazelnut Truffles with Coconut and Figs – Avocado Pesto
- Red Velvet Energy Bites – Namely Marly
- Chocolate Drizzled No-Bake Apricot Cashew Balls – Soy Division
- Almond Energy Bites – Handful of Raspberries
- Valentine’s Amaretto Truffles – Lazy Cat Kitchen
- No Bake Chocolate Power Truffles – Fit Cakes
- Vegan Carrot Cake Energy Bites – Veganosity
- No Bake Energy Bites – The Endless Meal
- Trail Mix Bliss Balls – Fresh Off The Grid
- Chocolate Covered Chickpea Protein Balls – Emilie Eats
- ANZAC Truffles – Mummy Made.it
- Mint Choc Chip Dough Balls – My Food Religion
- Coconut, Lime and Goji Raw Bliss Balls – Nourishing Hub
P.S. Download my FREE guide with 28 ways to save $$ in your kitchen.