Today I’m sharing with you 5 super effective tips to help you overcome PCOS and get pregnant naturally.
Have you ever heard of the Pareto Principle?
PCOS is one of the most common fertility challenges that women experience, but as with almost ALL fertility challenges, what I see lots of women doing, is focusing on 45685 small things they could/ “should” be doing, whilst missing out on some of the BIG things that are going to have the biggest impact on their journey.
The Pareto Principle is based on the concept that 80% of our results come from 20% of the things we do and I am a firm believer of this in all areas of my life
We can get so caught up in the little things like eating pineapple and doing acupuncture, that we miss some of the big things that are really just the core ingredients for good health and wellbeing. So today on the podcast I want to talk about just 5 things to nail in order to overcome PCOS:
Robyn’s 5 Tips to Get Pregnant with PCOS:
- Aim for long term changes to your diet like a slow carb (Mediterranean) diet.
- If you can bring your stress levels down to a healthier level it can help you manage the inflammation in your body which manages your PCOS.
- Aim to exercise that doesn’t induce a lot of cortisol and that isn’t too cardio-heavy either, like yoga, pilates or maybe HIIT.
- Prioritise sleep.
- Change your mindset.
Listen to this past episode about PCOS, PCOS Action Plan
Listen to this past episode on sleep, How you sleep could be significantly affecting your fertility
Visit www.miracare.com and use FERTILITYWARRIOR for $50 off your Mira Starter Kit
- Join the waitlist for the Fertility Warrior Intensive
- Join the Fertility Warriors Support + Chat Facebook group
- Join my Facebook group for Fertility Businesses, Clinics, Bloggers and Influencers
- Receive access to my amazing library of free resources and join the mailing list here.
- Visit my website
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
If you loved this episode please share it with a friend!