Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Today on the podcast I’m sharing something that I think is super fun. 7 minor changes or tweaks you can make to your routine that can add up to major improvements in your fertility and overall health… and help you get pregnant faster.
You guys, you know there are no silver bullets or magic fixes (I wish there were). Success often requires hard work… but just as we can share simple tips that have helped us in our lives, we can also share tips that have helped with our overall health and fertility.
Robyn’s 7 Tips:
- Drink water with lemon upon waking up. It’s a great way to start your digestive system.
- Legs up the wall for 10 minutes a day before you go to sleep.
- Take 3 big cleansing exhales upon waking.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Swap out lunch for veggie sticks and hummus. It’s an easy way to cut out processed foods and increase your vegetable intake.
- Go to bed on time. Sleep is so important for our health and fertility.
- Start tuning into your moods and your cervical mucus, rather than just testing your basal body temperature.