Subscribe: Google Podcasts | | More
The silent fear of almost all fertility warriors: Are you too old to get pregnant?
On today’s podcast, I talk about
- Whether or not you might be too old to have a baby with your own eggs
- How we can be more fertile now than we were in our 20’s
- Some of the alternatives and options you have out there
- How to go about making the decision to take the next steps (and what the next steps might be)
- The number 1 thing eggs need (and what is responsible for 80% of its depletion)
Enjoy! And reach out to me on Instagram to let me know what you think.
Are you feeling battered and bruised by infertility, loss or trying to conceive... or that crying on the bathroom floor is becoming a more frequent experience? If so, download my free PDF, the Game Changers where I share with you the massive moment that changed everything for me - click here to download it - it's going to help you reset and regroup, and so you can get your energy, hope and joy back on track, fast.
And even if you aren't 100% sure how you're coping.... this free PDF could be a game changer. >> Click here <<