Subscribe: Google Podcasts | | More
The silent fear of almost all fertility warriors: Are you too old to get pregnant?
On today’s podcast, I talk about
- Whether or not you might be too old to have a baby with your own eggs
- How we can be more fertile now than we were in our 20’s
- Some of the alternatives and options you have out there
- How to go about making the decision to take the next steps (and what the next steps might be)
- The number 1 thing eggs need (and what is responsible for 80% of its depletion)
Enjoy! And reach out to me on Instagram to let me know what you think.
Are you feeling battered and bruised by infertility, loss or trying to conceive... or that crying on the bathroom floor is becoming a more frequent experience?
Maybe you're feeling completely isolated, stuck and dreading every month?
Or maybe you're just feeling like you're not showing up to life as your best and healthiest self and looking for some better coping skills.
Watch my free training to help you go from worn out to warrior - I'll teach you the 3 essential steps to go from exhausted by trying to conceive - to feeling empowered, confident and calm.
Watch my free training here.
And even if you aren't 100% sure how you're coping.... this free training could be a game changer. >> Click here <<