The silent fear of almost all fertility warriors: Are you too old to get pregnant?
On today’s podcast, I talk about
- Whether or not you might be too old to have a baby with your own eggs
- How we can be more fertile now than we were in our 20’s
- Some of the alternatives and options you have out there
- How to go about making the decision to take the next steps (and what the next steps might be)
- The number 1 thing eggs need (and what is responsible for 80% of its depletion)
Enjoy! And reach out to me on Instagram to let me know what you think.