Join the next round of the Fertility Warrior Intensive
When you’re trying to conceive and in the throes of infertility, it can feel like a never ending (and seemingly impossible to achieve) list of to-do’s.
But, I’m here to tell you today, that by focusing one overarching thing, you can get much clearer on what you need to do, rather than follow a bunch of scattered advice without knowing what to prioritise.
It is my firm belief that inflammation in our bodies is what is responsible for our ever increasing rates of infertility, and although it manifests itself in different ways, by addressing and reducing the inflammation in our bodies, we can not only drastically improve our symptoms, but also make big improvements in egg quality, one of the most important factors in actually falling pregnant.
- Focus on one thing–that is, reducing inflammation.
- Work on reducing your inflammation to help you cope with the stress and pain you’re under, improve egg quality and everything else associated with infertility.
- New age mind/body methods are shown to have positive impacted cortisol levels and hence reduce inflammation. Those include mediation and yoga.
- The results of the study showed that this “stress” as resistant to traditional methods of treatment.
- If you’re feeling stressed on this journey and that nothing has worked, you’re not alone and there’s things that you can do to help make a difference in your journey.
References and Further Reading: