Today’s podcast is inspired by our monthly Q+A in the Fertility Warrior Family (our Facebook Group for members of the Fertility Warrior Intensive – my 12 week mind body fertility program). We were talking about getting a second opinion and advocating for yourself. It came up that some peeps were worried that their fertility medical team would be offended if they said they wanted to seek a second opinion.
Y’all, the stakes are high and you’re spending a lot of money! If there’s even an inkling that you’re not super confident with the direction you’re taking on your journey to get pregnant, then I highly suggest asking more questions or taking steps to get a second opinion.
So, that’s inspired our conversation today with 10 things you’re allowed to say to your fertility medical team. (spoiler alert: one of them is “I’d like to get a second opinion”)
Dive into my Instagram profile here, if you’d like to save or share these 10 things as I’ll be sharing a post with them listed out. You can find me on Instagram here.
You might also want to check out:
- 5 tips for IVF Newbies
- Infertility and IVF: What I would have done differently
- IVF Tips: what I wish I knew before starting invitro
- How to choose a Fertility Clinic (and Specialist)
- Is IUI a Waste of Time? (With Sasha Hakman MD)
- What to expect at your first fertility clinic appointment
- Is your fertility clinic making these 5 mistakes?
- [Printable] 11 Questions to Ask your Fertility Specialist
- Watch my free video workshop, Conquer Stress, Fuel Fertility here.
- Check out my 5 day Mini Mindset Program, Warrior Rising (it’s just $27!)
- Learn more about The Fertility Warrior Intensive (My 12 week holistic mind body program)
- Follow me on Instagram
If you liked this episode, please take a few moments to pop into Apple iTunes and leave a podcast review. It would mean the absolute world to me and it means that more people will be able to find and enjoy the podcast.
Join the waitlist for my 12 week program, The Fertility Warrior Intensive
A holistic 12 week program for drive, Type A women to help you conquer stress and hack your fertility. This program is helpful for anyone who has been trying to conceive for more than six months, and particularly so for any women who are currently at a fertility clinic.
Follow me on Instagram
Like my Facebook page
Join my Facebook group for Fertility Businesses, Clinics, Bloggers and Influencers
Receive access to my amazing library of free resources and join the mailing list here.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
If you loved this episode please take a few moments to pop into Apple iTunes and leave a podcast review. It would mean the absolute world to me and it means that more people will be able to find and enjoy the podcast.