Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Today’s podcast is inspired by our monthly Q+A in the Fertility Warrior Family (our Facebook Group for members of the Fertility Warrior Intensive – my 12 week mind body fertility program). We were talking about getting a second opinion and advocating for yourself. It came up that some peeps were worried that their fertility medical team would be offended if they said they wanted to seek a second opinion.
Y’all, the stakes are high and you’re spending a lot of money! If there’s even an inkling that you’re not super confident with the direction you’re taking on your journey to get pregnant, then I highly suggest asking more questions or taking steps to get a second opinion.
So, that’s inspired our conversation today with 10 things you’re allowed to say to your fertility medical team. (spoiler alert: one of them is “I’d like to get a second opinion”)
Dive into my Instagram profile here, if you’d like to save or share these 10 things as I’ll be sharing a post with them listed out. You can find me on Instagram here.
You might also want to check out:
- 5 tips for IVF Newbies
- Infertility and IVF: What I would have done differently
- IVF Tips: what I wish I knew before starting invitro
- How to choose a Fertility Clinic (and Specialist)
- Is IUI a Waste of Time? (With Sasha Hakman MD)
- What to expect at your first fertility clinic appointment
- Is your fertility clinic making these 5 mistakes?
- [Printable] 11 Questions to Ask your Fertility Specialist