Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Today on the podcast I’m sharing 5 tips for IVF Newbies (but is also helpful for folks going through IUI too). Gosh, I wish I had some of these tips when we were going through IVF, particularly some of the advice I share in this podcast regarding IVF transfers.
There is so much more information out there than there was when I was first starting to conceive. I’m thrilled to be able to share with you my 5 tips for IVF newbies.
If you’re new around here, I have LOTS of content that is really helpful if you’re doing IVF including:
- Should I do IVF?
- Infertility and IVF, what I would have done differently
- Is IUI a waste of time?
- 11 Questions for your first appointment at a fertility specialist
- Do you need bed rest after an IVF transfer?
- Starting IVF and feeling extremely tired? Here’s why
- Best diet for IVF: what the science says with Dr Elizabeth Cherevaty
- How to negotiate fertility benefits and IVF money hacks with Jennifer Palumbo
- IVF Tips: What I wish I knew before starting invitro fertiliization
- How to choose a fertility clinic (and specialist)
Want more Tips for IVF?
- Join my holistic emotional wellness program for women navigating infertility and loss, the Mind Body Fertility Reset
- Follow me on Instagram
If you liked this episode, please take a few moments to pop into Apple iTunes and leave a podcast review. It would mean the absolute world to me and it means that more people will be able to find and enjoy the podcast.