Today on the podcast I’m sharing 5 tips for IVF Newbies (but is also helpful for folks going through IUI too). Gosh, I wish I had some of these tips when we were going through IVF, particularly some of the advice I share in this podcast regarding IVF transfers.
There is so much more information out there than there was when I was first starting to conceive. I’m thrilled to be able to share with you my 5 tips for IVF newbies.
If you’re new around here, I have LOTS of content that is really helpful if you’re doing IVF including:
- Should I do IVF?
- Infertility and IVF, what I would have done differently
- Is IUI a waste of time?
- 11 Questions for your first appointment at a fertility specialist
- Do you need bed rest after an IVF transfer?
- Starting IVF and feeling extremely tired? Here’s why
- Best diet for IVF: what the science says with Dr Elizabeth Cherevaty
- How to negotiate fertility benefits and IVF money hacks with Jennifer Palumbo
- IVF Tips: What I wish I knew before starting invitro fertiliization
- How to choose a fertility clinic (and specialist)
Want more Tips for IVF?
- Check out my 5 day Mini Mindset Program, Warrior Rising (it’s just $27!)
- Jump on the waitlist for The Fertility Warrior Intensive (My 12 week holistic mind body program)
- Follow me on Instagram
If you liked this episode, please take a few moments to pop into Apple iTunes and leave a podcast review. It would mean the absolute world to me and it means that more people will be able to find and enjoy the podcast.
Join the waitlist for my 12 week program, The Fertility Warrior Intensive
A holistic 12 week program for drive, Type A women to help you conquer stress and hack your fertility. This program is helpful for anyone who has been trying to conceive for more than six months, and particularly so for any women who are currently at a fertility clinic.
Follow me on Instagram
Like my Facebook page
Join my Facebook group for Fertility Businesses, Clinics, Bloggers and Influencers
Receive access to my amazing library of free resources and join the mailing list here.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Google Podcasts
If you loved this episode please take a few moments to pop into Apple iTunes and leave a podcast review. It would mean the absolute world to me and it means that more people will be able to find and enjoy the podcast.