Every Monday I do a Q+A on my Instagram, and without a doubt the biggest question I’m asked right now is what to expect and whether I have any tips for those who are about to go into their first IVF cycle.
Here are some previous posts with tips for those who are about to do IVF:
5 Tips for your next Egg Retrieval
5 tips for IVF Newbies
My OHSS Experience
Is IUI a waste of time? (In this post we dive also into IVF)
100 Affirmations and Mantras for Fertility (including some IVF specific ones)
But what should you expect on your first IVF cycle?
In this podcast I talk about:
- How your first IVF cycle might be different to any IUI’s you’ve done before
- What you should be doing/focusing on at this point?
- What you can do to support your success
- What the timeline might look like (although this can be fairly variable)
- Where you might have some hiccups along the way (and how to overcome them)
Hope you enjoy!